Monday 12 December 2011

Down to Our Earth

Standing on the cliff
I looked down the rocks
I saw the deep valley
With bones all around.

My heart beat fast
I said to myself
I will be bones
If I put a step ahead.

The rocks laughed out
They all mocked at me
What it takes to jump
I dint have in me.

The winds then blew
Stronger and Wild
As if to push me
saying 'Jump Oh Child'!

I dont know why
You all are after me.
& I jumped to death
To land in peace.

I opened my eyes
& I asked them all
You knew I wont die
Then why dint u tell.

You dont believe
and you never will
For we arent valued
For who we are.

You trusted us for life
We saved you didnt we?
You think of us as slaves
& we revolt back, you see.

You have learnt lessons
& we teach them all the time.
You are said to be pirates
The pirates who mime.
You think we are here
Just to fill the dearth.
Come make us your habitat
& Heavens will come
Down to our Earth.


4 comments:

  1. surely u ll bcome pro writer in future...too good concept..bappa bless u bro..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fatte chetannn.... kya baat ..kya baat ...kya baat...
    a grand salute !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsme mannn....hats offf to u !!!!!
    Quite simple but very effective....mastachhhhhh....!!!!

    ReplyDelete