Wednesday 18 September 2013

Mr. Happy, Who are You?

Oh Happiness come dawn on me
For once I just wanna see
how and what makes you tall
That makes them say ever and again
Happy I want to be!

You are, one say, is lots of money
You are, for some, just time and honey
Some keep talking about power to rule
For some its food yummy and full
Some, though, say you are unreal
And getting over you is true you!
Oh what you are I wanna see
For once, truly Happy I wanna be!

Love, Money, Honey and Food
Sense, Comfort, Giving and Good,
Power, Ego, Honour and Fame
Act, Play, Art and Game
Millions of ways you are defined
Some work hard, some wait for time
Reasons, Logics all defied are
when they see just one is not what you are.

Oh Happiness, the true you,
I beckon, for once, you reckon
to reveal yourself, true and full
and Come to terms with the mankind
and stay forever just being yourself.

1 comment: